$10.00
The Museum is located in the historic Charles Mack & Sons Wholesale Building. Originally built circa 1925 as a warehouse for Barget Brothers Construction Company and purchased by Charles Mack in 1937. The company sold school supplies, confectionaries, cigarettes, cigars, canned groceries, and general merchandise. They also sold fresh fruit during the holiday season. John and Christy Mack donated the building to the Town of Mooresville in 2005 to house the Mooresville Museum.
Related products
-
$10.00
The Mooresville Public Library was started in the early 1890s by a group of citizens who donated their books to create the Mooresville Lending Library.…
-
$15.00
Mooresville Ice Cream Company was incorporated on April 17, 1924, by B.A. Troutman, Charles Mack, Side Mack, Joe Ikall, Ben Salem, Thomas Morrow, Robert E.…
-
$15.00
J.H. McLelland organized the Mooresville NC Fire Department on May 10, 1910. By 1920, its official home was at the Town Municipal Building on Broad…
-
$15.00
Brawley Garden Center recently celebrated its 75th year in business. In 1946, Marine and WWII veteran William “Bill” Kerr Brawley of Mooresville took advantage of…




