$10.00
The Museum is located in the historic Charles Mack & Sons Wholesale Building. Originally built circa 1925 as a warehouse for Barget Brothers Construction Company and purchased by Charles Mack in 1937. The company sold school supplies, confectionaries, cigarettes, cigars, canned groceries, and general merchandise. They also sold fresh fruit during the holiday season. John and Christy Mack donated the building to the Town of Mooresville in 2005 to house the Mooresville Museum.
Related products
-
$15.00
Brawley Garden Center recently celebrated its 75th year in business. In 1946, Marine and WWII veteran William “Bill” Kerr Brawley of Mooresville took advantage of…
-
$10.00
in 1899, D.E. Turner Sr. purchased Tomlinson & Co., a hardware firm, located on Main Street in Mooresville, North Carolina. In 1902, a new building…
-
$15.00
Opening in 1991, Bob’s Grill became popular for breakfast, juicy hamburgers, and hot dogs. The food came with a smile or laugh from owner Bob…
-
$15.00
Moor Park was built by Mooresville Cottom Mills in 1919 for $2900 and became Mooresville’s center of attraction for recreational activities in the early 1920s.…




